Follow us

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 8 April 2012

TV serial Gopi Bahu caught in raid at hookah bar at Bandra




Among the twenty one arrested revelers, Jiaa Manek was the most well-known face. Jiaa Manek is known for her portrayal of Gopi bahu on the serial'Saath Nibhana Saathiya', and is known to have won over the hearts of many people with her character.She hurled abuses following a verbal duel with the camera persons and the police.

"I entered the restaurant at about 11 pm and ordered paneer chilli. We called for the bill at around 11.30 and that's when the raid took place. I showed my bill to the cop, who allowed me to leave immediately. I was not taken to the police station."



















zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/hookah-bar-incident-tv-serial-i-bahu-i-s-identity-revealed_109002.htm